The Sanyo VCC-HD2500 captures video in 1080p HD resolution at full 30 IPS frame rates (1920 x 1080), resulting in crisp and clear images of the surveillance area. A high resolution camera not only translates into enhanced security for critical surveillance environments, but also potentially cuts down on the total number of cameras needed to cover a given location.
Video is captured using the H.264 compression method - a codec uniquely capable of significantly reducing file sizes while maintaining excellent video quality. The VCC-HD2500 also supports the MJPEG compression method at an even higher resolution of 4 megapixels (2288 x 1712). Dual-stream technology allows both H.264 and MJPEG data to be outputted at the same time at full 30 FPS for each stream.
In designing the VCC-HD2500 Sanyo focused on keeping it small for added discreetness and for easy pairing with an outdoor housing. Sanyo also provided it with PoE, which by channeling power through the Ethernet cable will enable camera placement in areas without close proximity to an AC outlet.
- Full HD at Full Frame Rates
- The Sanyo VCC-HD2500 records the highest quality video offering crisp, clear images for monitoring in important security applications.
- Twin Engine Xacti HD-Pro and Optimum IP-Pro Technologies
- The VCC-HD2500 model also features a twin engine system that utilizes a new network-oriented engine known as "Optimum IP-Pro". This helps to manage image and network processing separately for bandwidth optimization.
- Video Analytics
- Video analytics provides intelligent video motion detection using face finding and tripwire functionality
- Multi-streaming, utilizing dual codecs, which support both H.264 and MJPEG
- Focus Assist Drive
- Focus Assist Drive, for easy installation. Mount the camera, push the button and allow the camera to do the rest.
- A 40% Size Reduction
- The camera size has been reduced by more than 40% over previous models due to innovative high-density package technology. The smaller size allows for more discreet applications.