The HDMI 700hd Ultra-High Speed Right Angle HDMI Cable [6.56' (2 m)] from Monster Cable guarantees pure digital connections up to 14.3GBPS with a space-saving design for connections in tight spaces.
- The Promise of Higher Definition Delivered
- When it comes to HDMI, higher speed means higher performance. So make sure to invest in a true high-speed HDMI cable like the Monster 700HD, for all the vivid color, immersive sound and excitement you expect from your high definition home theater. Specially designed for easy HDMI connections in tight spaces, the 700HD delivers at bandwidths greater than 4.95GBPS, so you can maximize the performance of your 1080p HDTV, Blu-ray Disc/HD DVD player, and HD cable/satellite receiver. Even next-gen gaming consoles like PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
- Exclusive Monster Engineering and Construction
- Featuring exclusive connector technologies and precision-wound conductors, 700HD maximizes digital signal transfer. The payoff: a breathtaking picture, free of common cable-induced artifacts, such as streaks and flashing pixels. Step up to 700HD and experience a level of high definition that's beyond expectations
- Monster Advanced for HDMI Performance Guarantees
Guarantees select Monster Advanced cables for HDMI will deliver a 1080p video signal without visual aberrations.
Your Monster Advanced cable for HDMI is covered by the Monsters Live Forever Full Lifetime Warranty—the best warranty in the business. See packaging for full details
- Monster Advanced for HDMI Performance Capabilities Certified 1080p+
- Support for ultra-high definition 1080p video. A 1080p HDTV picture features 1,080 progressive lines of vertical resolution every frame
- 8-Bit Color
- Support for 8-bit color, the conventional color depth for standard definition TVs and first-generation HDTVs. Enables display of up to 16 million colors
- Support for the HDMI Consumer Electronics Control channel, enabling automated audio/video component setup and control
- 60Hz Frame Rate
- Support for DVD players and HDTVs with 60 Hz frame/refresh rates