The Steinberg Nuendo SyncStation provides hardware and software digital syncing between video and audio tape machines, digital audio and video signals, word clock signals up to 192kHz, and remote hardware featuring the Sony 9-pin MMC or timecode protocol. The SyncStation is engineered to provide fast locking times and low jitter. The front panel features intuitive controls and a large blue back-lit LCD display.
- All important synchronization tasks are fulfilled within one unit
- The world's first sample accurate synchronizer in conjunction with VST System Link
- Dedicated to Nuendo with a deep integration that ends up in an outstanding operation from within Nuendo
- Designed and built by Colin Broad
- Works with all DAWs (with some limitation), not just with Nuendo, even standalone operation is possible
- Cross-platform support for Nuendo SyncStation together with Nuendo on Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP