The PCM92 from Lexicon is a stereo reverb/effects processor that is built on the legendary design of the PCM81 and PCM91, and the technology of the PCM96. The unit delivers 28 new and legendary Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects, and is equally suitable for a front-of-house rack as well as a recording suite.
The PCM92 provides new capabilities to traditional reverbs by adding multi-mode filters in the audio chain. This allows more exact shaping of the reverb while still maintaining the distinctive Lexicon sound. All reverbs also have an "Infinite" switch that allows the reverb to run forever, a useful feature for creating unusual backgrounds and sound effects.
The new Room algorithm allows Reflection patterns to be easily selected, scaled and equalized, all while simultaneously passing audio. They can be instantly reversed or combined with a traditional reverb to extend the decay, or to bring a stronger sense of space surrounding the source material.
With 2 channels of analog and 2 channels of AES/EBU digital input and output, as well as MIDI and Ethernet connectivity, the PCM92 easily fits into a variety of recording and live sound environments.
- Stereo reverb processor with 28 Lexicon studio-standard reverbs, delays, and modulation effects
- Comprehensive collection of over 1200 finely-crafted factory presets from Lexicon's immense library of sounds
- Lexicon's new Room algorithm, used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and post
- Full system configuration and control with HiQnet System Architect
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rate with 32-bit floating point processing
- Ethernet connectivity and full MIDI control
- Foot controller inputs make it easy to change presets and adjust parameters during live performances
- High-resolution OLED display is easy to read in all light conditions