Introduction to the Canon 7D, Volume 2: Advanced Topics - Whereas Volume One of this series introduced you to the basics of the camera, Volume Two takes you to the next plateau where you'll learn how to maximize the capabilities of the camera.
By linking the features of the camera with what you'll experience out in the shooting world, you'll come away with a solid feeling for what this fabulous camera can actually do.
- Custom Functions
- The 7D is endlessly configurable. This DVD goes into detail about the settings that can have the most impact on your shooting. It also addresses the topics of Live View and the 7D's video capabilities
- Canon Speedlites and Flash Photography
- It discusses choices and settings you can use to control the pop-up Speedlite, as well as the wireless speedlite controller built into the camera
- Color Properties and Settings
- You will learn how to control color properties, and how to build new Picture Styles for your camera. In the color management section, you'll address the issue of maintaining authentic color throughout the digital image workflow, from choosing a color space, through post-processing on a computer monitor, all the way to the printed output