The ProTalk TK-3300U4P from Kenwood is a single 4-channel compact UHF FM handheld two-way radio transceiver. It has a powerful 2 watt transmission power that enables it to receive and transmit audio signals with other compatible two-way radios over vast distances and through several floors of a building. It's packed with numerous functionalities that make your communications more private and easier to manage.
Having 4 channels makes it easier to add more handsets to your system and to work around other wireless transmissions that may be active in your area. You can program the ProTalk TK-3300U4P to scramble your audio, so in the event another party tunes into your conversation, the audio they hear will be scrambled. You can also program the ProTalk TK-3300U4P to only receive and transmit audio to and from specific radios. This functionality is called QT/DQT (Quiet Talk/Digital Quiet Talk), and it eliminates any unnecessary noise and chatter in your operating frequency.
You can use a separately available headset microphone for hands-free operation, and utilize the system's VOX (voice-operated transmission) functionality. A wireless cloning function makes setting up numerous radios fast and easy. A "calling alert" function sounds a tone on another person's radio, to get their attention. The ProTalk TK-3300U4P has a strong build quality, and a comfortable ergonomic feel. A rechargeable battery and charger are included.
- Compact Design
- The ergonomic contours of the ProTalk naturally fit the hand for a comfortable grip. The non-slip elastomer channel knob and switch torque ensures positive selection and resists accidental changing.
- 4 Channel Model
- 4 channels and 122 tone/code settings for each channel, allowing you to ignore unwanted calls, with plenty of capacity for multiple channels or additional radio systems
- Scramble for Privacy
- Built-in voice scrambler gives you complete privacy for your conversations
- Hands-Free Ready
- Hands-free operation when using a separately available Kenwood-compatible headset
- Voice Announcements
- Voice announcement lets you know which channel you've selected, and which settings you've made when reassigning key functions and channel settings
- 89 Frequencies
- 89 UHF pre-programmed frequencies
- Quiet Talk/Digital Quiet Talk Modes
- 39 Quiet Talk and 83 Digital Quiet Talk tones reject undesired signals on your channel
- Wireless Cloning
- This wireless feature simplifies the setup of several ProTalk radios to function identically and eliminates repetitive setup actions of individual radios
- Internal VOX
- VOX (voice-operated transmission) is invaluable for specialized tasks or events that require repetitive hands-free communications. The radio itself provides automatic PTT action, so the user simply talks. VOX works with a Kenwood compatible headset.
- And Many More Features
- Audio companding, channel confirmation mode, scan with temporary nuisance delete, selected/fixed priority channel