The Bonica Snapper 1080P HDDV Digital Media Camcorder has a 2.4" LED monitor that allows for easy and fun framing. This camcorder does not use video tape, but writes onto inexpensive SD cards. In fact, a 4GB card will record over 90 minutes of video. Because the recording process does not use moving parts, the card can be reused more often than a video cassette. Hi-definition 1440 x 1080P video at 30fps, action video mode at 1290 x 720P 60fps, 5MP digital stills with software to interpolate the files to 8MP, and a built-in video light are just some of this stylish camera's many features.
The included Bonica Water Resistant Skin is part of the innovative XP system (stands for extra protection) that safeguards the camcorder against moisture by having a completely water-tight silicone skin around the camera, much like a dry suit. While inside the Skin, the camcorder is an all-weather camcorder fit for all outdoor activities. The Skin protects the camcorder from rain, snow, sand and scratches. The camcorder could even be used for snorkeling to a depth of 12' (3.65m). You can purchase the optional underwater housing to use the camcorder at a depth of 180' (55m). If a problem occurs and your housing floods, the skin will keep the camcorder high and dry.
- Shooting Modes
- Hi-Definition 1440 x 1080P resolution video at 30fps
- Action Video Mode at 1290 x 720P resolution at 60fps
- 5.0 Megapixel digital stills with software to interpolate the files to 8MP
- Built-in video light and flash
- Has large 2.4" LCD screen for easy framing
- Uses SD cards up to 4GB
- The camcorder has a 3x Optical zoom
Water Resistant Skin
- Made of flexible silicone rubber
- Allows full control of the camcorder
- Rated down to 12' (3.65 m)