The Dalite 50 x 80" Contour Electrol Front Projection Screen makes a great addition to any school room or business boardroom. It features a strong extruded aluminum case which is available in either black, white or graphite finish. When not in use, this screen easily retracts into its case which can either be mounted on a wall or in the ceiling. The Contour Electrol is a beautiful addition to any installation.
The Silent Motor assures ultra quiet operation - a must for libraries, hospitals, schools and corporate boardrooms assures ultra quiet operation - a must for libraries, hospitals, schools and corporate boardrooms
Note: An optional choice of seven veneer finishes is also available for the front cover of the screen case for a warm, elegant look. IMPORTANT: Customer MUST call and specify which veneer is prefers - an extra charge will be added
- The retractable screen gives your room a finished, neat appearance
- Veneer choices include: Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry
- Optional speakers are available
- Adjustable mounting brackets make installation quick and easy
- For easy installation, the Contour Electrol is available with optional SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board), Low Voltage Control unit, Silent Motor, Silent Motor with Low Voltage Control or Video Projector Interface built into the case