Connect the Wireless-N PCI Adapter with Dual Band from Linksys to an available PCI slot on your computer for speedy Wireless-N connections to your wireless router. When used with a Wireless-N router, the card allows wireless data transfer at a rate up to 300Mbps. The card is also compatible with older routers utilizing Wireless-A, -B, and -G signals. It features two external dipole antennas, ensuring high signal strength, and has all the standard wireless security features, including WPA/WPA2 and WEP.
- High-speed Dual-Band Wireless-N (Draft 802.11n) networking for your desktop PC
- Supports up to 128-bit encryption security
- MIMO technology uses multiple radios to create a robust signal that travels farther and reduces dead spots
- Easy to use Setup Wizard
- Performance Investment Protection: Compatibility with Wireless-A (802.11a), Wireless-B (802.11b) and Wireless-G (802.11g) Standards
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Vista 64-bit