This DN 533-11x from Newcon Optik is a day/night riflescope with a 3rd generation intensification system. The nighttime ocular can be swapped out for the daytime eyepiece easily, and doing so does not change the scope's zero point. The two oculars provide different levels of magnification; 6.0x for nighttime applications, and 11.2x in the daytime.
The nighttime ocular is a 3rd generation NVD that can also be used as a 1.0x hand-held monocular, or fitted with a powerful 3x magnifier for long-range surveillance.
The DN 532 features internal 1/4 MOA adjustments, a stealthy matte-black finish, and an integral Weaver-compatible mounting system.
All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Objective lens: EFL: 166 mm, f/2.0
- Interchangeable day/night eyepieces maintain zero
- Nighttime ocular also functions as a 1.0x monocular (optional 3.0x lens available)
- Water resistant housing with non-reflective matte-black finish
- Internal 1/4 MOA windage/elevation correction with tactile and audible clicks
- Black plex-type reticle with 4 posts and fine cross hairs offers rapid target acquisition