The Pelco 4-Position Single Output Sequential Switcher (120VAC) is a desktop homing switcher that can automatically or manually switch 4 cameras to 1 monitor without alarm inputs. Suitable for use with color or B&W cameras, the unit is compatible with Coaxitron, and can be placed on a desktop. The switcher is designed for either looping or terminating an operation, and the two functions can be mixed. Shipped ready for terminating, the switcher can also be modified for looping.
For applications requiring looping switchers and adjustable dwell (1-70 sec), the sequential switcher allows you to convert terminating inputs into looping inputs. It also comes with a bypass capability and vertical interval switching feature, which eliminates visual flashes, jitter, and roll on the monitor for a clear view. The automatic sequence viewing capability allows you to view all the cameras via the monitor and set all channel switches to the center position. Powered by a UL-listed external wall transformer (included), the unit can operate on 12 VDC for mobile applications.
- For desktop use
- Designed to manually or automatically switch 4 cameras to 1 monitor
- For use with color / B&W cameras
- Compatible with Coaxitron
- Designed for either looping or terminating operation
- Shipped ready for terminating operation
- Conversion of terminating inputs into looping inputs for applications requiring looping switchers
- Features an adjustable dwell (1-70 sec)
- Equipped with bypass capability
- Vertical interval switching allows the elimination of visual flashes, jitter, and roll on the monitor
- Powered by a UL-listed external wall transformer
- Capable of operating on 12 VDC for use in mobile applications
- Steel, zinc-plated chassis
- Steel cover with a black polyester powder coat finish