The Pelco Medium-duty Pan/Tilt (24 VAC) is designed to mount onto a horizontal surface in the upright or inverted position, and is suitable for outdoor applications such as industrial/commercial areas, airports, and parking lots. The unit can support a maximum load of up to 40 lbs (18.14 kg), and is suitable for use with EH4700 series environmental enclosures.
The rugged worm-gear final drive (fully adjustable for wear) reduces backlash, and prevents wind drift. When used with MPTAZ series controls, the pan/tilt is capable of performing auto/random scan operation. The optional blanket heater (HB/570) allows the unit to operate at -50°F (-45°C).
The pan/tilt unit has external pan/tilt limit stops and is made of aluminum with gray polyester powder coat finish; each of the internal parts is corrosion-protected for all-weather use.
- Inverted operation
- Outdoor applications - industrial/commercial areas, airports, and parking lots
- Maximum load - 40 lbs (18.14 kg)
- Suitable for EH4700 series enclosures
- Adjustable worm-gear final drive to minimize backlash and prevent wind drift
- Capable of auto/random scan operation when used with MPTAZ series controls
- Optional blanket heater to allow operation to -50°F (-45°C)
- External limit stops
- Aluminum construction with gray polyester powder coat finish; all internal parts are corrosion protected for all-weather use