The Pelco POE20U High-power Single-port Injector with high-quality streaming video capabilities, meets the high data rate and power requirements of IP cameras. The injector provides a total output power of 19.6W, and meets the IEEE 802.3af standard for detection, connection, disconnection, and fault protection. The unit is compatible with 10/100Base-T systems and systems up to 1000 Mbps.
Outputs are equipped with short circuit protection and overload protection (as per 802.3af specification) and the output can be shorted permanently without damage. The AC input voltage of the high-power injector ranges from 90-264 VAC with input frequency from 47-63Hz. The injector comes with a non-vented case and has a maximum output load current up to 350mA, and O/P voltage of 56 VDC.
- PoE adaptor
- Total output power - 19.6W
- Fully compliant detection, disconnect, overload and voltage control (IEEE802.3af)
- Maximum output load current - 35 mA
- O/P voltage - 56 VDC
- UNH-IOL test report
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Transient O/P voltage protection - 60 V maximum at switch; on and off at any AC line phase
- Over voltage/current, short circuit protection - outputs equipped with short circuit protection and overload protection according to 802.3af specification; the output can be shorted permanently without damage
- Non-vented case
- Indicators for power, fault and load