The Sachtler Artemis ACT2 is compatible with a range of systems like Cine HD, Cine, EFP Pro HD SDI, EFP HD SE, and EFP. With 7 segments specifically designed for height and width adjustments, it offers complete comfort and a perfect fit providing you with added flexibility. The vest prevents the operator from maintaining an unhealthy posture that may cause strain when maintained for long.
Instead of the usual plastic foam, the vest uses a newly developed extremely breathable material, which allows for circulation of air between the pads, consequently reducing sweating. The locking mechanism for the chest and hip sections enables fast adjustment and easy fastening of the chest and hip belts.
The vest comes equipped with an American industry standard vest-arm connector (mating block), which makes it fully compatible with systems and spring arms of other manufacturers. Its extreme flexibility is a useful feature for rental houses and television stations where several operators might have to share 1 vest.
- Ergonomic and flexible design
- 7 segments with height and width adjustments for added flexibility
- Minimizes exhaustion and leads to longer operating times
- New pad technology distributes the payload all over the upper part of the body and avoids particular spots of pressure, thus preventing unhealthy positions
- Extremely breathable material used for ensuring ventilation
- Fast locking mechanism for the hip and chest
- Tool-free adjustment for the chest telescope and the chest bridge
- American standard industry connector (mating block) for wide compatibility
- Completely adjustable vest can be shared between numerous operators - suitable for rental houses and television stations
- All textile parts of the vest can easily be removed and washed