The FSR ML-500 Ballroom Audio Combining System is an intuitive audio routing system that is also well suited for conference rooms, houses-of-worship and more. The system includes the main ML-500 router, 4 wall control plates and a PM-2 power supply.
The ML-500 is primarily intended to control audio signal in up to 4 rooms. The unit features microphone and line inputs via euroblock connections, and is capable of combining audio programming, or isolate audio to 4 separate rooms. Routing and volume control over line and microphone signals is easily achieved with the included wall plates.
- Combines audio from 2 to 4 rooms in any combination
- Direct microphone input (no mixers required)
- All operating features are controllable from local room areas
- Only 7 wires (control only) connect the wall-plates to the main unit
- Rooms may be independent or mixed to either of 2 busses
- May be used with any power amplifier
- Eliminates patch panels and "homemade" systems
- All audio equipment can be kept in one place
- Robust design and construction insures years of trouble-free operation