The Lens Cover For Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VR II Lens from LensCoat covers the lens with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. Ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, and for sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting the hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. It also helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife.
The Realtree Advantage Max4 HD camouflage pattern offers maximum effectiveness in open terrain. The pattern incorporates cattails, millet, milo, corn stalks, sunflowers, oak and maple leaves, cedar and oak limbs, plus a variety of other plant life into the largest camouflage artwork on the market.
This lens cover is made in the USA.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Clear plastic windows over the auto focus and focus limiter controls, and the distance scale
- A small hole on the last segment lines up with the white dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with camera mount even with the cover installed
- Compatible with Nikon AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II autofocus lens