The Dalite 60 x 96" Cosmopolitan Electrol Motorized Projection Screen will be a great choice for educational or corporate use - especially when you are not able to install the screen directly into the ceiling. The tensioning feature assures that both the horizontal and vertical planes are held firmly in place providing a flat, even projection surface.
The motor has an automatic thermal cutoff system which prevents burnouts. In addition, it features a braking system that prevents "creeping" by supplying adjustable limit switches to automatically stop picture surface in the "up" and "down" positions.
This heavy-duty screen has a metal casing (steel) with matching end caps giving it a finished, professional look. The in-the-roller motor is designed to be as quiet as possible and is oiled for life. An optional floating mounting bracket allows the screen to be mounted onto a wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right.
Dalite offers projection screens for all scenarios - business, education or social. Manual or electric, large or small, wall, ceiling or tripod style - Dalite has a style to suit everyone's needs.
This item is ONLY wired for 220V, European Voltage.
Note! An optional choice of seven veneer finishes is available for the screen case for a warm, elegant look. Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry. Customer must specify when ordering
- Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation
- Handsome white textured case blends with any decor
- Matte White fabric up to 10' high will be seamless; Glass Beaded fabric up to 8' will be seamless; Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast Matte White fabric available in sizes up to 8' high; High Power fabric is available in sizes up to 9 x 12' and will be seamless in sizes up to 6' high
- Optional floating mounting bracket allows screen to be mounted onto a wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws