The ETA Audio Line Level Detector & Switch from FSR is a program detect module designed to sense the presence of an audio signal. Its 10 kOhm input impedance permits it to monitor any line level audio source without affecting the signal. A sensitivity control allows it to effectively detect signals in the range of -30 to +5dbv. By adding a single resistor, the unit can be used for 70V line applications.
Separate attack and decay settings allow control over how quickly the unit will respond to the presence or absence of the audio signal. When properly adjusted, these controls eliminate the possibility of inadvertent activation or deactivation due to momentary transients or gaps in the audio program.
On-card LED indicators are provide to allow easy set-up and confirmation of proper operation. Both normally open and closed outputs are provided to facilitate interface to FSR audio switching cards.
- On-card indication of audio signal and output state
- Sensitivity, attack, and decay adjustments for flexibility
- High-input impedance allows bridging of signal
- Mounts on snap track
- Uses standard 24V power
- Automatic page switchover circuit
- Automatic loss of audio program detector
- Secondary background music selector