The FSR ETV Composite Video Sync Detector detects the presence of a video sync signal and is useful for applications requiring confirmation of a video signal feed. On account of its loop-through connector, the video signal can be routed through the ETV and on to other devices. A high input impedance ensures that the video signal is not deteriorated during the pass-through process.
The ETV incorporates a variable decay function which enables time adjustments between the end of the video signal and the output signal of the module from 0 to 20 seconds. An on-board LED display provides system information for setup and operation. Video loss detection signals are outputted to FSR video switching cards via the ETV's normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC) contact connectors.
- On-card indication of output state
- Decay adjustments for flexibility
- High input impedance allows looping of video signal
- Mounts on snap track
- Uses standard 24 VAC power
- Automatic loss of signal switchover
- Automatic loss of signal warning
- Secondary video source selector
- Any application requiring the detection of a video signal