The Pelco Desktop Coaxitron Transmitter/Controller controls pan/tilt heads and cameras with 120 VAC input and 8-position joystick control. The switches allow you to control zoom, focus, and iris as well as auxiliary functions such as lights or doors.
The transmitter/controller is compatible with random interlace and 2:1 interlace cameras, and is suitable for use for short or medium distances where equalization of cable losses is not necessary. For longer distances, a half-duplex equalization amplifier (EA2000) can be used, which can control the signals up to 3000'.
To perform auto/random scan operation, the transmitter can be used in conjunction with the IRD2024 or ERD2200 receivers. The auto/random scan operation increases the unit's life with a short duty cycle that lowers the gear train / drive motor wear, cable fatigue, and motor temperature.
The desktop controller uses Pelco's Coaxitron system to send control signals over the video coaxial cable to pan/tilt receivers, and also eliminates the need for a separate control wiring between transmitter and receiver. During the vertical blanking interval, the control pulses are superimposed upon the video signal.
- Uses Pelco's Coaxitron system to send control signals to pan/tilt receivers
- Can be used for various applications for controlling pan/tilts and cameras
- 120 VAC input
- 8-position joystick for operating pan/tilts
- Switches for control of camera zoom, focus, and iris functions
- Compatible with random interlace and 2:1 interlace cameras
- Can be used for short or medium distance applications when equalization of cable losses is not required
- Auto/random scan operation when used with a compatible receiver such as the IRD2024 or ERD2200
- Half-duplex equalization amplifier (EA2000) can be used to for longer distances
- UL Listed, FCC, Class B, meets NEMA Type 1 standards