The Dalite 69 x 120" Fast-Fold Deluxe Projection Screen is a quick set-up system for Point-of-Purchase and trade shows. It is also very useful for people who travel much of the time and need a system that they can carry around - either in their car or via airplane.
The legs of this screen are made from 1.25" rugged aluminum tubing and are easy to set-up using the quick release latches. This is a completely portable system featuring compactness and ease of use. No tools are required for set-up or break-down making it even more desirable as a travel unit.
The tab-tensioning feature assures a flat, undistorted image. The back of the screen is designed with additional bracing to promote an even flatness to the screen surface. When this is achieved, the projected image appears more professional leaving less room for your audience to be distracted by a potentially skewed image.
- Includes folding frame and legs
- Projection surface of your choice (Da-Mat, Da-Tex (rear), High Contrast Da-Tex (Rear), Pearlescent, Cinema Vision and Dual Vision) contained in a protective pouch
- Speedy Crank storage compartment
- Fast-Fold Deluxe frames fold without coming apart utilizing simple Snap-Latch Hinge design
- Corner braces are concealed within frame tubing providing greater strength and protection
- Rugged 1.25" extruded aluminum tubing on frame provides greater strength while allowing for lightweight frame reliability
- Legs mount to frame with Speedy Cranks requiring no tools for set up (Includes Speedy Cranks)
- Legs incorporate same Snap-Latch Hinge and concealed corner brace design as frame
- Standard Legs are made from 1.25" aluminum tubing