The Pelco LRD41C222 Legacy Variable Speed Receiver (24 VAC Input) transfers control data and video on the same line, and supports 8 alarm inputs/1 alarm output. Storing up to 64 preset positions, the unit can sequence between the alarm presets when multiple alarms are activated. The alarm contacts connected to the receiver can activate up to 8 presets, and the alarm inputs can activate an external device via an open collector output. The receiver can operate up to 2 remotely activated auxiliary functions.
The unit has a standard 15-bit or extended 32-bit command protocol making it compatible with Coaxitron control systems, and uses D- or P-type protocols for the Pelco series RS-422 control system. The receiver includes a control without video feature, which detects the controller's Coaxitron commands when no video signal is present. The transient suppression reduces the interrupted operation or damage caused by sudden voltage spikes on the power and signal lines.
For camera synchronization, the unit comes with an additional electrical (coax) connection to the camera, which is useful when multiple cameras require frame synchronization. It also includes standard features such as self-test diagnostics and auto/random scan. The receiver is equipped with a simple 3-wire power connection with an on/off switch, which supplies power to the complete system
The Legacy receiver is designed for use with the Legacy LWM41 wall mount that has a bottom opening for easy access and installation. The variable speed receiver is compatible with variable speed pan/tilt models; PT780-VS, PT780-VSSL, PT780-VS/PP, and PT780-VSSL/PP.
- Operates on the principle of transferring control data and video on the same line - a train of pulses consisting of control data originating from various Pelco transmitter systems (CM7500, CM8500, CM9500, and MPT9500) is superimposed on the vertical blanking interval of the video signal
- Supports 64 preset positions, 8 alarm inputs, and 1 alarm output
- 2 Relay outputs - Aux 1 and Aux 2
- Control method - Coaxitron, 15-bit and 32-bit protocols or RS-422
- Control without video for detecting the Coaxitron commands when no video signal is present
- Transient suppression for reducing interrupted operation or damage
- Additional electrical (coax) connection for multiple camera frame synchronization
- Includes standard features such as self-test diagnostics and auto/random scan
- For use with the Legacy LWM41 wall mount with a bottom opening that ensures easy access/installation of the receiver
- Compatible with variable speed pan/tilt models; PT780-VS, PT780-VSSL, PT780-VS/PP, and PT780-VSSL/PP