The Pelco IR Illuminator With Medium Flood Lamp is designed for low light level cameras with sensitivity in the IR spectrum (above 700 nm). The unit is useful for night-time surveillance when a minimum of visible illumination is required. The IR covert filter transmits approximately 0.01% of the visible light spectrum.
The illuminator comes with a photoelectric switch for automatic on/off operations with a time delay feature, preventing it from being switched off by a momentary beam of light such as a headlight. In normal operation, the switch turns the unit on at dusk and turns off at dawn. When the illuminator is powered up during daytime, it will remain on for approximately 30 seconds and then turn off.
The rugged, weather-proof IR illuminator with a medium flood lamp has a built-in rain visor, quick-release latches for easy operation, and a sturdy mounting cradle. The built-in blower ensures longer lamp life, and the PAR56 sealed beam lamp provides a uniform field of illumination, which makes the illuminator effective with shorter focal length lenses.
- Designed to be used with low light level cameras with sensitivity in the IR spectrum (above 700 nm)
- IR covert filter transmits approximately 0.01% of the visible light spectrum
- Automatic on/off operations are controlled by a photocell
- Rugged and weather-proof
- Built-in rain visor
- Quick-release latches for easy operation
- Built-in blower for longer lamp life
- PAR56 sealed beam lamp for uniform field of illumination
- Average life of the lamp is 3500 hours at rated voltage
- Meets NEMA type 3R standards
- 6061 Aluminum construction with gray polyester powder coat
- Power consumption - 500W, input voltage - 120 VAC
- Maximum range for usable picture with an IR sensitive camera - 300' with 26°H x 10°V angle of view