The ProView Wireless N Internet Camera offers true plug-n-play remote Internet monitoring of your home or business in a compact and stylish form. Using the MJPEG compression format with frame rates up to 30 FPS, this camera delivers high quality video images of the surveillance area, which can then easily be accessed over the web. There's also a built-in microphone, which by capturing sound in the vicinity of the camera will give you a better sense of security.
Built into the camera is a motion detection function that can be set to record only when there is movement in the scene. This not only saves you time when looking through footage, but also conserves storage and network resources. Upon motion detection, the camera will send you an email alert along with an image attachment of the scene.
Because of its wireless network interface, you can easily set up the camera in the area you need it to monitor. An advanced encryption system is in place to prevent unauthorized access to camera data. With the camera you get a comprehensive software program that you can use to manage the viewing of up to 32 network cameras.
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b
- 16x digital zoom
- 1x 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet port
- Input/Output ports to network alarm systems and other devices
- High quality MPEG-4 and MJPEG video recording with up to 30 frames per second
- Resolution up to VGA: 640 x 480 pixels
- 1x removable 6mm, F1.8, CS Mount Lens
- Included wall and ceiling mounting hardware
- Manage up to 20 user profile
- Hear and talk to people in your camera's viewing field through your computer
- Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP Email, HTTP, Samba and other Internet protocols
- Built-in SD card slot allows you to store still images or video directly onto a SD memory card
- Record streaming video to your computer, SD card or network storage devices
- Motion detection triggered email alerts and image upload via FTP
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) supported
- Multiple adjustable motion detection windows with just-in-time snapshot
- Quick Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) installation
- Complimentary IPView Pro 2.0 software: manage up to 32 cameras