The LaserJet Enterprise CP4525n Network Color Laser Printer is a robust and efficient color laser printer designed to run on any size network. It has a first-print-out time as fast as 9.5 seconds and print speeds up to 42 pages per minute in letter size. Equipped with 4 individual toner cartridges, the CP4525n consistently delivers professional quality color documents with crisp and clear text at resolutions up to 1200 x 1200dpi.
In addition to a standard USB cable, the printer features Ethernet connectivity. Easily share the printer with other members of your network, cutting costs and saving valuable real-estate at the same time. Worried about security? The CP4525n features multiple security features to ensure proprietary data remains safe and unauthorized users are not allowed to print.
The CP4525n is ready to meet high volume print demands of busy offices. It is has 512MB of internal memory (expandable up to 1GB) to easily handle complex print jobs. It comes with a 100-sheet multipurpose paper tray and a 500-sheet input tray, and it can accommodate up to 3 additional 500-sheet trays (optional) for a total capacity of 2100 pages. It also features manual duplex printing so you can cut paper consumption by up to 50%. Plus, the printer can handle a wide selection of types of media from plain paper to extra-heavy glossy paper and cardstock. An advanced sensor automatically adjusts printer settings according to the type of paper being used.
- Make a statement with high-impact color documents. With HP ImageREt 3600 and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, you'll get superior results: smooth color transitions, crisp text, and sharp images for all of your office documents and professional marketing materials.
- Boost your printing productivity with high-performance speeds up to 42 pages per minute (ppm) letter-ideal for large workgroups. Get a first page out in as fast as 9.5 seconds. Instant-on Technology enables print jobs to begin quickly from low-power mode and provides up to 50 percent energy savings over competitive laser products.
- Easily reduce your paper consumption by taking advantage of driver-supported manual duplex printing
- Share your printer with your entire workgroup by connecting your printer's Ethernet port to your router. Reduce overhead costs by sending all documents to one centralized printer rather than individual printers
Designed For Busy Work Environments
- The printer's high 120,000-page monthly duty cycle is ready to meet the printing demands of even the busiest office environments
- The printer's 600-sheet input capacity allows you to execute larger print jobs without having to stop and reload the paper trays. Additionally, the 2nd paper tray provides the flexibility of keeping 2 paper sizes in the printer simultaneously so you can easily switch between them
- Improve efficiency and simplify printing for multiple users and print jobs. HP Advanced Auto Media Sensing automatically adjusts settings according to paper type. An intuitive, 4-line color control panel with autonavigational help makes printer operation easy and straightforward.
Manage Color Output & Reduce Printing Costs
- The improved HP Universal Print Driver with HP EasyColor simplifies color printing and improves the rendering of images for consistent print quality.
- Manage your color printing costs using HP color access controls. Assign color access by user, time of day, or application, or shut color capability down completely until it's needed for special projects. This ensures that the people who truly need to leverage the power of color-such as your marketing department-can, while others automatically default to black-and-white printing.
Advanced On-Board Security
- Secure your business-critical data with the HP Secure Hard Disk, expand the number of IP addresses on your network with IPv6, and implement sophisticated network access control with 802.1x authentication and IPsec encryption. Keep sensitive material private when you retrieve stored confidential print jobs using the control panel.
- Conveniently connect an optional security card reader or other authentication device with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port