The 6301BE from Fostex is a compact and versatile analog monitor speaker. It features a 4" driver powered by a 10W amplifier for a powerful sound from a small package. It offers a 1/4" input jack and a balanced XLR input so you can connect to virtually any sound system.
Great for use in a mobile, project, or home studio, the speaker housing is made from cast aluminum to withstand the rigors of professional use. The front panel features a rotary level control for easy volume adjustments. Automated protection circuitry prevents overloads and short circuits. A multi-voltage power supply lets you use the speaker internationally.
- Lightweight, rugged, and compact aluminum design
- 4" full-range driver
- 10W Class-D amplifier for powerful performance
- 1/4" and XLR input connectors
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Selector switch for left, right, or left/right
- Protection circuitry keeps the speaker operating smoothly
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Multi-voltage power supply
- Optional bracket available separately for mounting