The M2727nf LaserJet Monochrome Multifunction Printer from HP prints at up to 27 pages per minute with the first page out in as little as 10 seconds. The printer's 1200x1200 dpi delivers high-quality documents in sizes ranging from a 3.0x5.0" index card to a 8.5x14.0" legal-sized document. Thanks to automatic duplex printing, it's easy to conserve paper and reduce clutter by printing on both sides of the page automatically.
The unit's 15,000-page monthly duty cycle is rigorous enough to meet home and office printing and copying needs. Additionally, the printer's internal 64 MB of memory handles complex documents without slowing down your computer. The unit can be easily connected to a local network using built-in Ethernet connectivity or to a standard computer USB port. As your printing needs grow, you can easily expand the printer's capabilities with add-ons such as additional input trays and more RAM.
The M2727nf's 50-sheet auto document feeder provides an easy way to scan, copy, or fax multipage documents at once. Auto duplex copying provides the option to copy both sides of the page in a single pass. Additional copying options include resizing, copy quality, and copy quantity. The machine can copy up to 27 ppm and produces the first copy in as little as 8 seconds so there's never any waiting.
The 1200dpi image sensor lets you scan high-quality color and monochrome documents to the computer. Take advantage of the 50-page ADF and digitize multipage one-sided documents to reduce paper clutter and move towards a paperless office. Using the ADF, the scanner can handle page sizes up to 8.5x14.0".
The M2727nf has a full-featured fast fax unit with a 33.6Kbps modem, 120 speed dials, and a 600-page fax memory for storing important faxes. The device has multi-tasking capabilities so if one person is printing or copying, you can still receive faxes.
- Your documents always look great with reliable, high-quality printing at true 1200 dpi. We design our toner formulas and papers to work with each other and with the device's high speeds-so you get crisp and consistent print quality without sacrificing performance
- Don't waste time waiting for your documents. The HP LaserJet M2727nf MFP features professional print and copy speeds of up to 27 ppm (pages per minute). Other MFPs need time to warm up before printing the first page, but with no-wait Instant-on Technology your first page will print two times faster than devices without it.1 And with a stable light source, copy or scan jobs begin in a matter of seconds-even first thing in the morning
- Your work team can share resources easily, efficiently, and securely with fast, value-featured networking
- Easily handle even the most demanding jobs with HP PCL and HP postscript level 3 emulation driver support, a powerful 450 MHz processor, and 64 MB RAM (expandable to 320 MB)
All The Features You Need
- Count on default copy collation and standard two-sided printing and copying to conserve paper
- Take advantage of the 50-page ADF to scan, copy, and fax multipage documents. Use the ADF to execute auto duplex copying
- Fax documents at up to 33.6 kbps and enjoy digital storage for up to 600 pages. Use private receive to securely store faxes on the device until you are ready to print them. And with Fax/Tel, your MFP will determine if the call is a voice or a fax call
- With the device's multi-tasking capabilities, if one person is printing or copying, you can still receive faxes
HP LaserJet Reliability
- Experience worry-free operation and continually refresh your MFP with Original HP print cartridges. They comprise 70 percent of the imaging system and communicate with the MFP to automatically optimize print quality, provide alerts when supplies run low, and facilitate convenient supplies reordering
- Included with the product installation CD, HP ToolboxFX lets you interact with your MFP from the comfort of your desk, with configuration, status, and support for every feature
- HP Easy Printer Care Software is a tool that helps smaller businesses manage up to 15 HP printers or MFPs
- HP Web Jetadmin is a simple fleet management utility for remotely installing, configuring, monitoring, and managing a wide variety of HP and non-HP printing and imaging devices from anywhere on the network
- The HP Embedded Web Server provides a universal interface to the device that anyone with a network-connected computer and a standard Web browser can easily access
- Reliable devices lower your overall labor costs by minimizing downtime
- Customer service and support backs your MFP with a one-year limited warranty, knowledgeable online support available 24/7 provided by trained HP agents. Plus, you can enhance your warranty protection with affordable HP Care Pack Services