The LaserJet P2035 Printer from HP features a fast 30ppm print speed and a 600x600 dpi resolution with HP's Resolution Enhancement technology (REt). The intuitive control panel makes maintenance easy and provides important info, including when the toner needs to be replaced. Additionally, the printer can be programmed to send an email alert when supplies are low, ensuring minimum down time resulting from routine maintenance. The printer's 25,000 page monthly duty cycle is robust enough to handle the printing needs of an office or home office with ease. Aiding your office's productivity and workflow, the P2035 has 16MB of internal memory plus a 266MHz processor to help handle complex print jobs.
The printer is equipped with a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray which accommodates a wide range of print media. Fill both trays with the same paper to execute high volume print jobs without having to reload or use the multipurpose tray for a 2nd, commonly used media type for effortless media swapping. Additionally, the printer provides an easy way to cut your paper consumption by taking advantage of the printer's driver-supported manual duplex printing.
High-Quality Output & Design
- Print professional office documents with up to 600x600 dpi thanks to Resolution Enhancement technology (REt). And because HP print cartridges and paper are designed together, you can depend on consistently excellent print quality.
- Get your documents and get back to work quickly with print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) on letter size paper. Time To Completion for a typical office print job can be nearly two times faster with the Instant-on Technology built into this printer.
- Quickly connect the printer to your computer with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Reduce paper consumption by taking advantage of driver-supported manual duplex printing
- Increase Productivity with a 300-sheet paper capacity. Execute longer print runs without having to stop to reload the trays. The multipurpose tray can also be used to handle heavier media such as cardstock and labels
- Easily print a variety of black-and-white documents-including index cards and prescription-size forms-with support for a range of media sizes and types
- With a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle, rest assured that the printer will be able to keep up with you as your printing needs grow
- Enjoy at-a-glance printer and supplies status and easily navigate printer functions with the simple control panel.
- Save valuable desktop space and still enjoy convenient access to the printer with its sleek, space-saving design. Reduce operation noise with the printer's unique Quiet mode