Designed for 26-47" displays weighing up to 125 lbs (dual stud), the Chief MTA3241 Fusion Flat Panel Tilt Wall Mount makes it easy to achieve perfect positioning and adjustment of medium flat-panel screens. The low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen, while the centerless shift offers up to 14.5" (368mm) of lateral shift - 7.25" (184mm) to the left and right of uprights - for limitless centering.
The mount's audible Click Connect feature lets you know when the screen engages with the mount, and a built-in cable stand offers convenient under-screen access. The mount provides integrated security with the addition of a padlock, and the unit ships with a custom hardware kit for easy installation.
- Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile
- Centerless shift provides up to 14.5" (368mm) of post-installation lateral shift - 7.25" (184mm) to the left and right of uprights - for limitless centering
- Click Connect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- Provides integrated security with the addition of a padlock
- Ships with a custom hardware kit
- A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount, and the entire unit can be adjusted together