The Diggiditto Smart Document Camera from Califone is a versatile audio/video tool with a wide range of applications. It's capable of 2MP image capture, video capture, and it can be plugged into a USB port on a projector or computer for live display of images. The Diggiditto features image/object recognition, and can be programmed to play sound files when it "sees" a particular picture. The camera component is detachable from the base, allowing you to use it in a variety of environments.
- Detachable camera with internal microphone for audio video recording
- USB connection for computer connection; image can be projected onto a screen, TV, electronic whiteboard or PDP screen in real time
- Easily adjustable mounting stand with a small footprint for desktop uses
- Split screen viewing enables simultaneous viewing of saved & live images (helpful for demonstrating "before and after" results of science experiments for example)
- Built-in annotation software allows you to take notes over the shown image on the desktop or a stored image and embed the notes into one image
- Image recognition capability an image or object can be coupled with a programmed response (i.e. sound). If you place a picture or object under the lens, Diggiditto will respond with music, reading aloud, etc.
- "Make and Teach" feature enables movies and sounds to be linked and automatically played when the file opens for teacher generated multimedia tutorials
- Easy video/image capturing and editing
- 2MP camera resolution