As part of its award-winning MD series of rack mount monitors, the Marshall V-MD503-3GSDI is an active matrix LCD unit with three 5" LCD panels sporting bright 800 x 480 screens. An additional modular slot per screen makes the unit configurable with a variety of video inputs, which can be swapped out depending on a project's needs--making the V-MD503-3GSDI effectively "future-proof."
Along with its 3G/HD/SDI input module, this HD monitor is among the first to provide direct fiber optic video inputs, utilizing TeleCube fiber modules to deliver pristine signal quality in a wide range of digital rates. Its flexibility makes it ideal for any number of applications, including sports and live broadcasts.
- Modular Solution
- The MD series of rack mount monitors offer a flexible modular solution to system integration. These rack-mountable monitors can be configured with a variety of video inputs that can be "swapped" or interchanged in the field based on your evolving needs and requirements. This eliminates the need to upgrade or replace equipment when a different input or application is required.
- Direct Fiber Optic Video Inputs
- Marshall's MD monitors integrate Telecast Fiber System's TeleCube Fiber-Optic HD/SDI transmission input/output modules. These fiber modules deliver the industry's broadest range of digital rates while maintaining pristine signal quality that broadcasters and integrators demand.
- Full 3G/HD/SDI Support
- With broadcast production facilities looking to the future with 3Gb/s SDI integration, Marshall fills the void with new fully-featured, high-end monitors with full 3G/HD/SDI support. For distances beyond 150 meters, fiber-optic signaling may be required. To fulfill this need, Marshall looked to Telecast Fiber Systems, the company that developed fiber-optic video technology for television broadcast production.
- Professional Features
- All models include Status Display, False Color Filter, Markers, Freeze Function, Color Temperature Presets, RGB Gain/Bias Adjust, Pixel-to-Pixel, Blue Gun, Hard Tally, and more. A variety of modules will become available, including 3G/HD/SDI with loop-through, Fiber-Optic input/output modules, and more.