The Vivitek D837 is a high-performance DLP projector designed to for uses ranging from a permanent ceiling mount to simple desk placement. Weighing in at 5.7 pounds (2.6kg), the projector is a great travel mate and ideal for the mobile user.
With 3200 ANSI lumens of brightness, whether on the college campus or the meeting-room, the projector delivers crisp performance. It improves perceived sharpness, brightness and projects lifelike images with remarkable depth. Combing technologies like a 2500:1 contrast ratio and a 3:2/2:2 pull-down, which eliminates jagged images from interlaced video and ensures crisp, clean images, the DLP projector allows you to adjust image settings in the most challenging presentation environments.
The D837 is one of those projectors with a plethora of built-in security features. It includes a Kensington security lock, which is built into the projector to prevent theft or any unauthorized removal of the projector. It also includes a keypad lock that prevents accidental system adjustments.
A slew of connectivity options include HDMI x 1, VGA-in, composite video, and S-video. It also includes a 30dB/26dB (standard/economy mode) super-low fan noise.
- The D837 uses the latest in DLP technology from Texas Instruments that enables you to display outstanding images, and features BrilliantColor for exceptional brightness and vibrant colors
- It offers versatile features including a cost-efficient lamp life, a 2500:1 contrast ratio that shows extraordinarily crisp details, and 3200 lumens of superior brightness that provide excellent projection under any lighting conditions
- A Kensington security lock is built into the projector to prevent theft or any unauthorized removal of the projector
- Allows you to adjust image settings in the most challenging presentation environments
- Super-low noise level - 30dB/26dB (standard/economy mode)
- Connectivity options include: HDMI x 1, VGA-in, composite video, S-Video
- Network-ready for integration and system administration via RJ45 port
- Ultra-portable, lightweight design
- Built-in 12V trigger for external wireless module connection
- 3:2/2:2 pull-down eliminates jagged images from interlaced video and ensures crisp, clean images
- Enhanced wall color adjustment to compensate for the surface color of the projected image
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments