Inspired by the Roman God of War - the MARS2X-CGTI night vision riflescope from ATN offers high-performance imagery with 2.5x magnification, rugged environmental protection, and a powerful light-intensification system.
The Mars2X features high-grade all glass optics that are multicoated to suppress flare and glare for optimum viewing under difficult lighting conditions. The optical system is purged with dry nitrogen to ensure a high level of fog resistance during dynamic climatic conditions.
This nighttime sighting system is Picatinny/Weaver ready, and it can be adapted to an M16/AR15 carry handle with an optional adapter.
Inside this Mars2X scope there's a powerful and eye-opening intensifier tube. This exportable 2nd generation sighting system delivers exceptional low/no-light performance: resolution: 45-54 lp/mm, FOM <1250.
All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
- Optical Performance
- Multicoated all glass lens elements
- Moderate 2.5x magnification provides rapid target acquisition in dense environments
- 2nd Generation Intensifier CGTI - Export Version
- FOM: <1250
- Resolution: 45-54 lp/mm
- Super 450 mW IR illuminator enables long-range sighting in absolute darkness
- Second generation intensifiers last longer and deliver brighter images with greater detail and less distortion than previous generations of night vision technology.
- Construction, Use, Handling
- Non-reflective matte-black finish
- Integral mount is Picatinny/Weaver compatible
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging
- Target turrets with tactile 1/2 MOA W&E correction
- Automated system protects intensifier from bright-light exposure
- Pressure activated tape-switch can be mounted to firearm's forend
- Side-mounted rail facilitates the attachment of lasers, illuminators, accessories
- Dual-color red/amber Mil-Dot reticle provides accurate distance ranging information