The Solo from Peavey is a compact PA speaker and amplifier that allows you to bring powerful audio performance virtually anywhere. The unit features a heavy-duty 8" speaker to provide full-range audio. The speaker has 2 input channels, allowing you to connect a variety of devices. Channel 1 features a Low-Z XLR mic input and a 1/4" input, allowing you to connect your favorite mic, instrument, or music player. Channel 2 features a 1/4" input for connecting an instrument or music player. A 1/4" output allows you to connect a recorder for saving your performance.
The front panel features level controls for each channel, as well as a 2-band EQ for making tone adjustments. The speaker can operate on 8 "D" batteries or AC power for terrific versatility. In AC mode, the Solo offers 15W of output power, while battery mode gives 10W of power. In either case, the Solo provides plenty of punch. A convenient carrying handle integrated into the top of the unit provides easy portability.
- Heavy-duty 8" speaker provides full-range audio
- 2 input channels, each with a 1/4" input and individual level controls. Channel 1 also offers a Low-Z XLR mic input
- A 1/4" output allows you to connect a recorder for saving your performance
- 2-band EQ for making tone adjustments
- Operates on 8 "D" batteries or AC power for terrific versatility, offering 15W in AC mode and 10W in battery mode
- Compact and lightweight design with integrated carrying handle for convenient travel