The HDVF-EL100B 11" OLED Viewfinder is Sony's first color professional camera viewfinder to use Organic Light Emitting Diode technology. Without the need for a backlight, OLED technology not only uses less energy but is able to control light emission from zero to peak brightness, delivering an amazing 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio. This translates into images exhibiting the deepest blacks and lightest whites, along with a wide color gamut, impressive viewing angles and a super fast response time--allowing for precise focusing and framing.
Combined with its rugged build and a flexible mounting mechanism that includes a "stand back" feature that lets operators stand at a distance from the camera and still view the image clearly, this 960 x 540 high-definition viewfinder will excel in the most challenging studio and live event applications.
- High Resolution
- Makes focusing easier for the camera operator
- Fast Response
- Good for tracking and focusing on moving objects, especially for live sports coverage
- 11" (Diagonal) Display
- Comfortable to view for extended periods
- High Contrast
- Easier to use in difficult ambient lighting conditions
- Flexible Positioning
- Good operator ergonomics, including the ability to be positioned on the axis of the lens, just posterior to the camera
- Environmentally Friendly
- OLED technology inherently more environmentally friendly than CRT