This Keldan LUNA-8 LA-V LED Video Light is a premium light for the image maker who demands the very best. This built-to-last light will withstand any environment down to depths of 656' (200m), and it produces an amazing 2100 lumens. Power is only the beginning with this compact but feature packed light. Sometimes all that power is too much to balance your light with the ambient light, so the LUNA-8 LA has 5 power settings from 10 to 40W.
The unique optical design with diffuser and dome lens produces a beam angle of 90° both above and below the water line. The Proprietary LED Array Technology not only provides a high-powered wide beam light, it produces perfect color with 5000°K, with an outstanding high color rendering of 95 (Ra). This exceeds the specifications of HID bulbs.
The internal Li-ion battery pack powers the light for a 5.33 hour burn time. Even at maximum output you get 1.33 hours. The battery charges in 3-4 hours and the light features a eight-stage charge level display that works when the light is in use and when charging. The included YS mount allows you to directly attach the light to many arm systems, and with an optional ball adapter it will work with many more. All of these features makes this video light a must have for any serious underwater videographer.
- LED technology with outstanding color rendering
- Proprietary LED array technology provides a very natural white light in daylight quality with a color temperature of 5000°K and with an outstanding high color rendering of 95 (Ra). The efficacy as well as the color rendering is exceeding the specifications of HID bulbs. A unique feature is the variable power with 5 settings ranging from 10-40 Watt.
- Soft 90° Beam
- The light has a unique optical design with diffuser and dome lens that the results is a very soft and wide beam of 90° on land as well as in the water. There are no hot spots and the edges are smooth.
- The self-contained design makes this light very easy to use. There is no need for special mountings for the battery canister. The included bracket allows easy mounting on standard arm systems.
- Small and Lightweight
- The design is optimized for very small dimensions and light weight. You do not find any other light on the market which is as small and powerfull as the LUNA 8 LA-V.
- Tough Design
- The LED can not break and has almost unlimited lifetime. Thanks to its overtemperature protection, the light can also be used outside the water.
- Li-Ion Battery
- The LUNA 8 LA-V uses a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack which offers much higher power density and less weight compared to NiMH batteries. The Li-ion battery pack also offers better performance in cold water conditions than NiMH batteries do. The battery pack can be easily exchanged within a few seconds. The wall adapter accepts 110V to 240V AC. Exchangeable adapter plugs allow worldwide use.
- Charge Display
- An eight-stage charge level indicator gives you the charge level while charging or diving.