The beige CO-3-Kit from Point Source Audio pairs an entry-level headset microphone and Sennheiser wireless microphone connector. It is designed for speech reinforcement in church liturgy, lecturing and other applications where the speaker needs to use their hands, instead of holding a mic.
The kit features an omnidirectional polar-pattern microphone in a low-profile earworn-type headset with a reversible dual-ear mic clip. This allows the mic to be worn on the left or the right ear. The omnidirectional polar-pattern offers a 360 degree pick-up pattern. This provides clarity in close mic operations and offers better gain before feedback. The fixed-boom design reduces speech-popping sounds and voice overloads by offering convenient placement of the mic near the mouth. This reduces noise from wind and clothing. The kit also includes a storage case and 6 windscreens for the CO-3 microphone.
- Omnidirectional Pick-up Pattern
- The omnidirectional pattern assures ease in fitting with a natural vocal sound and is well suited for low to moderate noise environments.
- Low Profile Design
- A rigid boom with a fixed length offers a sturdy unobtrusive low-profile design. This makes the mic and headset barely noticeable especially from a distance.
- Wired for Wireless Microphones
- This version CO-3-Kit features a 1/8" (3.5 mm) locking connector for Sennheiser wireless microphones.