Strand Lighting's Pacific 5.5 - 13° Zoomspot (575/750W) (115VAC) delivers a very narrow beam angle range that's been specifically designed for very long throw applications in large theaters, concert halls and arenas. It maintains the best light output by minimizing shutter cuts, which reduces the amount of wasted light, using a unique base-down ellipsoidal design in a universal lamp house. It has useful throw distances up to 182' (55.5 m).
The Pacific zoomspot is designed for cool operation--80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by a cool mirror and dissipated through the heatsink. It has two gobo/iris mounting positions, with a lens tube with integral shutters that rotates 360°, allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts, as well as an adjustable yoke balance point, for accurate, simple, cool-to-the-touch adjustments. Ergonomic guide handles position the hand for easy operation of the iris and color changer.
The beam is crisp "white" light, ideal for gobo projection and precise beam shaping (high definition image projection is a standard feature). This is an energy-efficient fixture with active heat management system that delivers longer life for filters, shutters, etc., and lower energy consumption. This luminaire is supplied for use with 115VAC. A lamp is not included.
- The very narrow beam angle range of the Pacific 5.5 - 13° Zoomspot has been specifically designed for very long throw applications in large theatres, concert halls and arenas--it maintains the best light output by minimizing shutter cuts which reduces the amount of wasted light
- Cool light "white" light--over 80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by cold mirror and dissipated through the heat sink--cooler operational controls provides quicker focus times even after hours of continuous use
- Reduced maintenance and downtime as the lamp socket and cabling (the most heat-sensitive components) are positioned away from the heat exhaust
- All-glass high performance optical system delivers the highest quality light beam for high contrast pattern projections without the compromises involved when using fixtures with plastic lenses
- Useful throw distances up to 182' (55.5 m)
- Adjustable beam angle range: 5.5 - 13°
- Modular design: universal lamp house to which any one of twelve optical systems and six light sources can be fitted
- Easy lamp alignment from true peak to flat - using the Selecon central gear mechanism to smoothly adjust the lamp position achieves the beam distribution and even stage coverage you want without having to pay for diffusion frosts
- Lens tube with integral shutters rotates 360° allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts
- Align the pattern image accurately using the adjustable pattern holder
- Constructed from aluminum pressure die castings and injection-moulded Fortron plastic components
- Accurate, simple & cool to use--lamp peak/flat adjustment
- Compact luminaire less than 3' (1 m) long
- Two pattern/iris mounting positions + rotatable lens tube
- Height-adjustable yoke
- Automatic disconnection of power on removal of lamp module