Strand Lighting's Pacific 14 - 35° Zoomspot (575/750W) (115VAC) is a compact zoomspot luminaire delivering a "cool beam" of light in a range adjustable between 14 - 35°. Ideal for most medium- to large-sized venues, the beam range minimizes wasted light from most longer throw auditorium positions. It has useful throw distances of 82 to 98' (25 - 30 m).
The Pacific zoomspot is designed for cool operation--80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by a cool mirror and dissipated through the heatsink. It has two gobo/iris mounting positions, with a lens tube with integral shutters that rotates 360°, allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts, as well as an adjustable yoke balance point, for accurate, simple, cool-to-the-touch adjustments. Ergonomic guide handles position the hand for easy operation of the iris and color changer.
The beam is crisp "white" light, ideal for gobo projection and precise beam shaping (high definition image projection is a standard feature). This is an energy-efficient fixture with an active heat management system that delivers longer life for filters, shutters, etc., and lower energy consumption. This luminaire is supplied for use with 115VAC. A lamp is not included.
- A narrow beam angle system in a very compact zoomspot luminaire delivering a "cool beam" of light in a beam range adjustable between 14 - 35°. Ideal for most medium to large sized venues, the beam range was carefully chosen to minimise wasted light from most longer throw auditorium positions.
- Cool light "white" light--over 80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by cold mirror and dissipated through the heat sink--cooler operational controls provides quicker focus times even after hours of continuous use
- Reduced maintenance and downtime as the lamp socket and cabling (the most heat-sensitive components) are positioned away from the heat exhaust
- All glass high performance optical system delivers the highest quality light beam for high contrast pattern projections without the compromises involved when using fixtures with plastic lenses
- Useful throw distances up to 98' (30 m)
- Adjustable beam angle range: 14 to 35°
- Modular design: universal lamp house to which any one of twelve optical systems and six light sources can be fitted
- Easy lamp alignment from true peak to flat - using the Selecon central gear mechanism to smoothly adjust the lamp position achieves the beam distribution and even stage coverage you want without having to pay for diffusion frosts
- Lens tube with integral shutters rotates 360° allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts
- Align the pattern image accurately using the adjustable pattern holder
- Constructed from aluminum pressure die castings and injection-moulded Fortron plastic components
- Accurate, simple & cool to use--lamp peak/flat adjustment
- Compact luminaire less than 3' (1 m) long
- Two pattern/iris mounting positions + rotatable lens tube
- Height-adjustable yoke
- Automatic disconnection of power on removal of lamp module