Strand Lighting's Pacific 23 - 50° Zoomspot (115VAC) is a popular choice for shorter throw over and side stage lighting positions. The crisp 'white' light beam is ideal for pattern projection and highly controlled area illumination with little or no distortion. Useful throw distances are from 70 to 80' (21-25 m).
The Pacific zoomspot is designed for cool operation--80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by a cool mirror and dissipated through the heatsink. It has two gobo/iris mounting positions, with a lens tube with integral shutters that rotates 360°, allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts, as well as an adjustable yoke balance point, for accurate, simple, cool-to-the-touch adjustments. Ergonomic guide handles position the hand for easy operation of the iris and color changer.
The beam is crisp "white" light with little or no distortion, ideal for gobo projection and precise beam shaping (high definition image projection is a standard feature). An energy efficient fixture with active heat management system delivers longer life for filters, shutters, etc., and lower energy consumption. This luminaire is supplied for use with 115VAC. A lamp is not included.
- The wide range of beam angles (23 - 50°) make this zoomspot a popular choice for shorter throw over and side stage lighting positions.
- The crisp 'white' light beam is ideal for pattern projection and highly controlled area illumination with little or no distortion.
- Cool "white" light--over 80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by cold mirror and dissipated through the heat sink--cooler operational controls provides quicker focus times even after hours of continuous use
- Reduced maintenance and downtime as the lamp socket and cabling (the most heat-sensitive components) are positioned away from the heat exhaust
- Useful throw distances: 70-80' (20-25 m)
- Modular design: universal lamp house to which any one of twelve optical systems and six light sources can be fitted
- Easy lamp alignment from true peak to flat - using the Selecon central gear mechanism to smoothly adjust the lamp position achieves the beam distribution and even stage coverage you want without having to pay for diffusion frosts
- Lens tube with integral shutters rotates 360° allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts
- Align the pattern image accurately using the adjustable pattern holder
- Constructed from aluminum pressure die castings and injection-moulded Fortron plastic components
- Accurate, simple & cool to use--lamp peak/flat adjustment
- Two pattern/iris mounting positions + rotatable lens tube
- Height-adjustable yoke
- Automatic disconnection of power on removal of lamp module