Strand Lighting's Pacific 45 - 75° Zoomspot (115VAC) delivers a cool beam of white light wider than a Fresnel or PC (45-75° zoom range), with the typical clarity and incisiveness of a profile, using a unique base-down ellipsoidal design in a universal lamp house. Useful throw distances are from 32 to 52' (10-16 m).
The Pacific zoomspot is designed for cool operation--80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by a cool mirror and dissipated through the heatsink. It has two gobo/iris mounting positions, with a lens tube with integral shutters that rotates 360°, allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts, as well as an adjustable yoke balance point, for accurate, simple, cool-to-the-touch adjustments. Ergonomic guide handles position the hand for easy operation of the iris and color changer.
The beam is crisp "white" light with little or no distortion in the range of 45 - 65°, ideal for gobo projection and precise beam shaping (high definition image projection is a standard feature). An energy efficient fixture with active heat management system delivers longer life for filters, shutters, etc., and lower energy consumption. This luminaire is supplied for use with 115VAC.
- A super wide zoom range, ideal for onstage applications, pattern projection for entertainment, and architectural applications
- Cool light "white" light--over 80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by cold mirror and dissipated through the heat sink--cooler operational controls provides quicker focus times even after hours of continuous use
- Reduced maintenance and downtime as the lamp socket and cabling (the most heat-sensitive components) are positioned away from the heat exhaust
- Useful throw distances: 32-52' (10-16 m)
- Modular design: universal lamp house to which any one of twelve optical systems and six light sources can be fitted
- Easy lamp alignment from true peak to flat - using the Selecon central gear mechanism to smoothly adjust the lamp position achieves the beam distribution and even stage coverage you want without having to pay for diffusion frosts
- Lens tube with integral shutters rotates 360° allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts
- Align the pattern image accurately using the adjustable pattern holder
- Constructed from aluminum pressure die castings and injection-moulded Fortron plastic components
- Accurate, simple & cool to use--lamp peak/flat adjustment
- Two pattern/iris mounting positions + rotatable lens tube
- Height-adjustable yoke
- Automatic disconnection of power on removal of lamp module