The Strand Lighting Pacific 5 Degree Fixed Beam 575/750W Spotlight (120VAC) provides the simplicity of a fixed beam spotlight, with the option of color-coded interchangeable lenses and your choice of lamps that have a variety of color temperatures, output, and bulb life. In addition, the Pacific line of fixtures offers a crisp white beam of light, the coolest gate in this type of fixture, high-definition image projections, cool operating controls, and the lowest cost possible with a traditional fixed-focus lens system. This fixture provides useful throw distances up to 165' (50.5 m).
Available lamps for the Pacific fixture include tungsten halogen, MSR discharge arc light, or a low-voltage 80V power system (all available separately). This fixture gives you a 5° fixed beam of clean white light--interchangeable color-coded lens assemblies can change the angle to 20, 30, 40, 50, or 90° (all available separately). This unit is supplied for use with 120VAC. A lamp is not included.
- Lens tube with integral shutters rotates 360° allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts
- All glass high performance optical system delivers the highest quality light for high contrast pattern projections, without the compromises involved when using fixtures with plastic lenses
- High-definition image projections
- Useful throw distances up to 165' (50.5m)
- Cooler operational controls provides quicker focus times
- Compact luminaire less than 3' (1 m) long
- Reduced maintenance and downtime
- Choose the output, life and color temperature of the light source to suit your needs
- Interchangeable with 20, 30, 40, 50, or 90° lenses (available separately) by simply sliding out the lens carriage and replacing (no tools required)
- Easy lamp alignment from true peak to flat - using the Selecon central gear mechanism to smoothly adjust the lamp position achieves the beam distribution and even stage coverage you want without having to pay for diffusion frosts
- Fast and simple to focus using the cool touch operational controls
- Align the pattern image accurately using the adjustable pattern holder
- Cooler operating controls (lens, focus knobs, lamp peak/flat adjustment, shutters) even after hours of continuous use provide a safer lighting tool for you