The Strand Lighting Pacific 90° 575/750W Fixed Beam Spotlight (120VAC) offers the widest fixed-beam ellipsoidal fixture available, delivering a beam wider than a Fresnel with the control of a profile--ideal for short-throw applications, side lighting and pattern texture projections. It provides the simplicity of a fixed-beam spotlight, with the option of color-coded interchangeable lenses and your choice of lamps that have a variety of color temperatures, output, and bulb life.
In addition, the Pacific line of fixtures offers a crisp white beam of light, the coolest gate in this type of fixture, high-definition image projections, cool operating controls, and the lowest cost possible with a traditional fixed-focus lens system. Available lamps for the Pacific fixture include tungsten halogen, MSR discharge arc light, or a low-voltage 80V power system (all available separately). This fixture gives you a 90° fixed beam of clean white light--interchangeable color-coded lens assemblies can change the angle to 5°, 20°, 30°, 40°, or 50° (all available separately). A lamp is not included.
- Lens tube with integral shutters rotates 360° allowing quick and precise setting of required shutter cuts
- High-definition image projections
- Cooler operational controls provides quicker focus times
- Reduced maintenance and downtime
- Choose the output, life and color temperature of the light source to suit your needs
- Interchangeable with 5°, 20°, 30° 40° or 50° lenses (available separately) by simply sliding out the lens carriage and replacing (no tools required)
- Easy peak to flat beam selection using the lamp adjustment mechanism
- Fast and simple to focus using the cool touch operational controls
- Align the pattern image accurately using the adjustable pattern holder
- Cooler operating controls (lens, focus knobs, lamp peak/flat adjustment, shutters) even after hours of continuous use provide a safer lighting tool for you