The 10x25 Travelite VI Binocular from Nikon is a compact optic that features a fully multicoated optical path and ergonomic housing. A rubber armored carbon fiber body offers lightweight and impact-resistant performance, and the contoured body with textured gripping surfaces provide slip-resistant handling, making the Travelite VI well-suited for sightseeing on vacation and glassing the ball field from the stands.
Nikon's Eco-Glass optical system includes lenses and prisms that are responsibly sourced and contain no lead or arsenic. Complementing the travel-friendly size and eco-friendly glass, aspherical lenses reduce field curvature that can distort the field of view—resulting in flat images that display lifelike color and consistent center-to-edge sharpness. Combined with a 10 ft close focus distance, this 10x25 binocular is ready for almost any close to mid-range glassing task.
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lenses: 25mm diameter
- Aspherical lenses: minimize field curvature and enhance sharpness
- Eco-Glass: Prisms and lenses free of lead and arsenic
- BAK4 prism glass; Porro prism design
- Fully multicoated optics reduce glare and improve contrast
- 10 ft close focus distance
- Use and Handling
- Fold-down rubber eyecups with 11mm eye relief
- Contoured body and gripping surfaces provide ergonomic handling
- Construction Details
- Carbon fiber composite housing with slip-resistant rubber armoring
- Weight: 9.5 oz