The Touchsmart tm2-1070us Tablet Notebook Computer from Hewlett-Packard is a tablet-style notebook computer with a 12.1" LED multi-touch display. The computer, which weighs less than 5 pounds, is a great option for people who demand both portability and performance.
The multi-touch display supports a wide range of gestures, including flick, press & drag, pinch, and rotate. The slew of gestures allows you to use the computer in tablet mode with versatility and ease. Additional multi-touch support in Windows 7 gives this tablet even more versatility.
The system is powered by a 1.3GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor SU7300 and boasts 4GB of RAM, a 320GB 7200rpm SATA hard drive, wireless Ethernet, and a 12.1" widescreen display powered by Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD graphics. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the platform that ties all this hardware and software together.
- Integrated fingerprint reader simplifies password management and provides extra security for data stored on your PC and online accounts.
- HP TouchSmart software immerses you in a world of tactile fun. Flip through music, photos and videos with a flick of your finger. Scroll the web and play games with feather-light sensitivity. Organize your desktop, take handwritten notes, sketch a masterpiece or turn photos into paintings. Whether you use your finger, digital pen, or full-sized keyboard, you are in control.
- Sporting a stylish, engraved-aluminum chassis, the TouchSmart tm2 is more than a pretty face. The HP design team has crafted every detail to give you a highly refined experience - from an oversized HP Clickpad with hidden buttons for ultimate control to a high-definition, mercury-free LED panel that provides a clear, crisp picture as it consumes less energy.
- Ideal for sketching, creating, web surfing, and entertainment on the go, the TouchSmart tm2 gives students, artists, and creative professionals the power and freedom to touch, type and draw.
- While your PC is within warranty, HP Care Pack Support gives you access to complimentary help by phone, internet, or right on your computer's desktop.