The Pavilion p6310f Desktop Computer from Hewlett-Packard is a powerful desktop computer, capable of tackling most computing challenges. The system is housed in a standard tower form factor, allowing you to place it underneath a desk if desired. The system's power button and car reader are located at the top of the tower for easy access. A sliding door conceals ports, giving the system a clean look. The clean design is accented by lighting and chrome trim.
The system features a 15-in-1 memory card reader, allowing you to import pictures and files from virtually any type of digital camera memory card. Its DVD burner supports LightScribe printing, which allows it to burn labels directly onto compatible media.
The computer is loaded with the HP MediaSmart software suite. MediaSmart is an all-in-one application for multimedia and entertainment. It lets you browse through photos and share them using HP's Snapfish service. You can also create photo slideshows with custom music and burn them to DVD to watch on your TV.
The system is powered by a 2.8GHz AMD Athlon II 630 Quad-Core Processor and boasts 6GB of RAM, a 1TB SATA hard drive, and nVIDIA GeForce 9100 graphics. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- 2.8GHz AMD Athlon II 630 Quad-Core Processor delivers superior performance
- Powered by Microsoft's Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) operating system
- Features 6GB of DDR3 system memory for powerful 64-bit performance
- 1TB hard drive stores up to 221,000 songs or 177,000 photos
- SuperMulti DVD burner can write to DVD, DVD-RAM, and CD discs and can print labels onto compatible media
- Integrated graphics powered by the nVIDIA GeForce 9100 GPU
- Front-panel 15-in-1 card reader allows you to import photos from digital camera memory cards
- HP MediaSmart plays DVDs, videos, photos, music, games, and Internet TV
- Norton Internet Security features a 60-day update subscription, protecting your computer from viruses and malware