The Strand Lighting Pacific Followspot 575/750W (115VAC) is a compact, cool-beam luminaire with a 7.5 to 19° beam angle designed to be moved by an operator to light a specific performer as he/she moves around the stage. A variety of optional lamp modules and light sources are available to meet your specific needs. This luminaire accepts 575W and 750W lamps (not included).
The Pacific Followspot is designed for cool operation--80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by a cool mirror and dissipated through the heatsink. It has two gobo/iris mounting positions, with an adjustable iris diaphragm and an easy maintenance slide-out iris, as well as an adjustable yoke balance point, for accurate, simple, cool-to-the-touch adjustments. Ergonomic guide handles position the hand for easy operation of the iris and color changer. This followspot is ideal for schools, theaters and venues of all types. This light is designed for use with 115VAC.
- Cool "white" light--over 80% of the heat is removed from the light beam by a cold mirror and dissipated through the heatsink
- Choice of optional lamp modules include Incandescent, MSR and CDM/CMH lamp types
- Automatic disconnection of power on removal of the lamp module--this important safety feature prevents a student or technician from inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture
- Base-down lamp mounted axially in the reflector to maximize light collection
- Accurate, simple & cool-to-use adjustments
- Two gobo/iris mounting positions
- Choice of light sources to meet the throw requirements of most venues: 575W tungsten halogen, 115V - 100fc at 68.5' 750W tungsten halogen, 115V - 100fc at 71' 1000W tungsten halogen, 115V - 100fc at 69'
- MSR hot restrike 575W, flicker-free operation, 90-240V - 100fc at 120'
- Cool beam and all the operational advantages of Selecon's Pacific heat management technology
- Adjustable iris diaphragm with black-out and protective guard.
- Braced yoke and platten spigot ensures smooth operation of the Followspot
- The yoke balance point can be adjusted to suit the operator's requirements
- No fans, other than that required for the MSR power supply
- Ergonomic guide handles which position the hand for easy operation of the iris and color changer
- Ease of maintenance slide-out iris; top panel slide access to lens; removable lamp module and wiring