The Strand Lighting Rama 6" Fresnel Head (P28) (120VAC) is a lens luminaire with a 6" (150 mm) lens, beam angles from 7 to 50°, and useful throw distances of 13-59' (4-18 m). The Rama 6" Fresnel produces an adjustable cone of light with a soft edge for strong key lights, saturated color washes, or for blending with adjacent beams for even illumination. Constructed from aluminum extrusions and moulded engineering plastics (for a cooler luminaire), the Rama Fresnel features a smooth "Posi-glide" focus system, an adjustable yoke balance point and an integrated safety cable for safer, easier operation.
A swing-down door for easy lamp access (mains power automatically disconnects when the door is opened), tilt/focus information in degrees, and a heat-insulated rear grab handle add to Rama's improved design. This Rama Fresnel is fitted with a P28 lamp socket and is supplied for use with 120VAC. A lamp is not included.
- Wide range of beam angles from 7 to 50°
- High quality industry standard 150mm (6") lens.
- Flat, even beam with very little spill allows clean masking cut with barndoor flaps
- Operator focus friendly with cooler filter frame access, large rear grip handle
- Integrated safety bond, rated for the fitting; maximum free length = 26.37" (670mm)
- Integrated safety cable
- Posi-slide focus action, fast, direct, dampened to reduce potential damage to the lamp
- Focus reference scale
- P28 lamp socket
- Yoke balance point can be positioned along the length of the luminaire
- Constructed of aluminum extrusion and moulded engineering plastics
- Heat-insulated rear grab handle doubles as handy storage for the fixture line cord
- Pan, tilt and focus scales are in degrees, allowing for accurate WSIYWYG implementation
- Swing down door for easy lamp access. An integral micro-switch provides automatic disconnection of power to the fixture when open, preventing a student or technician from inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture