The Strand Lighting Rama 6" FFT Fresnel Head (P28) (120VAC) is a lens luminaire with a 6" (150 mm) lens, beam angles from 7° to 50°, useful throw distances of 13-59' (4-18 m) and Fast Focus Technology (FFT), which allows full presetting of pan, tilt and beam focus while the luminaire is being rigged (saving expensive time during the focus session).
This Fresnel produces an adjustable cone of light with a soft edge for strong key lights, saturated color washes, or for blending with adjacent beams for even illumination. Constructed from aluminum extrusions and molded engineering plastics (for a cooler luminaire), the Rama Fresnel features a smooth "Posi-glide" focus system, an adjustable yoke balance point and an integrated safety cable for safer, easier operation.
A swing-down door for easy lamp access (mains power automatically disconnects when the door is opened), tilt/focus information in degrees, and a heat-insulated rear grab handle add to Rama's improved design. Supplied for use with 120VAC and a P28 lamp socket. A lamp is not included.
- Fast Focus Technology (FFT) reduces focus time
- Grip and twist for fast/precise pan adjustment
- Twist and tilt for fast/precise tilt adjustment
- No tools required
- Integrated safety cable
- Smooth "posi-glide" focus system, no metal-to-metal contact
- Adjustable yoke balance point
- Constructed of aluminum extrusion and molded engineering plastics
- Heat-insulated rear grab handle doubles as handy storage for the fixture line cord
- Pan, tilt and focus scales are in degrees, allowing for accurate WSIYWYG implementation
- Swing down door for easy lamp access. An integral micro-switch provides automatic disconnection of power to the fixture when open, preventing a student or technician from inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture