The Strand Lighting Acclaim Axial 18 to 34 Degree Zoomspot (120VAC) (White) joins the efficiency of an axial reflector system with the latest developments in compact filament lamps to produce a high-performance, cool-beam ellipsoidal fixture with precise beam control. The 18-34° variable beam gives you flexibility plus the ability to define the required beam angle to avoid wasted light in shutter cuts. Control and shaping of the beam using shutter masks makes this light an excellent image pattern projector.
This is a versatile lighting tool for multi-purpose venues and repertory theaters--fast, reliable and easy to operate, with its useful throw distances of 10 to 65' (3 to 20 m), it has the beam control and power for front-of-stage lighting, and for pattern image projections in medium-sized stages. This fixture has a white finish for worship, hotel and meeting facilities where the traditional black finish is not appropriate. Supplied for use with 120VAC. Bulb and electrical plug are not included.
- Quick, easy and complete control of peak/flat light beam distribution
- Adjustable pattern holder for quick, accurate alignment of your pattern image
- Useful throw distances: 10 to 65' (3 to 20 m)
- Automatic disconnection of power on removal of the lamp module--this important safety feature prevents a student or technician from inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture
- Adjustable beam angle range of 18 to 34°
- Cool beam technology removes heat from the beam to protect the performer and to improve pattern and color filter life
- Captive shutters with generous size handles offer wider degrees of masking control and easy beam shaping
- Heat is managed out of the fixture through a combination of controlled infrared reflections, heat sinks and engineered air flow--heat sensitive components such as the lamp socket and cabling are protected, minimizing maintenance costs
- Slot provided for iris or rotatable (35°) pattern holder
- Cranked yoke with adjustable balance point
- White finish for venues where the traditional black finish is not appropriate
- ETL/cETL listed to UL 1573